BullDog Redskin/Blueskin® is a lay-flat, lightweight, flexible firehose specifically designed for industrial fire protection. This hose brings tough, versatile firefighting power to departments in industrial situations. Redskin/Blueskin® is UL approved and features a unique through-the-weave, one-piece construction that will not delaminate. The synthetic reinforcement is totally encased in a nitrile-rubber cover and lining which is resistant to fuels, oils, and chemicals. This dependable and agile industrial fire hose is specifically engineered for reliable plant fire protection.
- Hose meets or exceeds specifications for heat and kink resistance
- Lay-flat, lightweight and flexible design is really suited for industrial fire protection and in-plant apparatus
- Nitrile-rubber cover eliminates additional weight issues caused by water pick up during use and greatly increases abrasion resistance, providing a long service life
- No drying time required — just wash and store
- The hose is designed to resist cracking mildew and rot, which translates to a long service life
- Resists fuels, oils and a wide range of chemicals and bases
- Best in class adhesion provides enhanced hose performance and increased hose life
- Can be offered with Underwriters Laboratories listing or Factory Mutual approval available on 1 1/2” and 2 1/2” diameters, FM not available on Blueskin.
- Redskin/Blueskin® is manufactured to meet or exceed NFPA 1961 standard