Hy-Flow Double Bolt Couplings
Hy-Flow Couplings are a popular hose coupling used for the connection of layflat hoses, with the primary application being the Agriculture Manure Slurry market. U.S. Coupling Hy-Flow couplings consist of Hose Shanks, Segmented Collars, Internal Sleeve, and Clamp. The product is produced 100% in North America. Available Sizes 4″ to 12″.
- Shanks are manufactured from high strength, seamless, extruded aluminum
- Collars are manufactured from high strength, seamless, extruded aluminum
- All seamless aluminum is 6061 with T6 temper
- All aluminum is hard-coat anodized to ASTM 8625, Type III
- Rated working pressure is 250 psi (17.2 bar)
- Zinc plated carbon steel bolts for segmented collar