Hi-Vol TPUTM is an extruded through-the-weave, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) fire hose. It provides excellent abrasion resistance, reduced weight, and improved kink resistance in comparison to rubber, along with the benefits of UV and ozone resistance. Its smooth polyurethane finish leads to easier deployment and retrieval, helping you work both faster and smarter.
The Hi-Vol TPU is available in green and orange colors, increasing visibility on the scene. It is the next generation of supply hose, with a compact design that makes it easier to transport and access in high-pressure situations. The Hi-Vol TPU achieves agility without sacrificing water flow capabilities, bringing the best of both worlds to your department.
Hi-Vol TPU™ Features
- Superior Abrasion PerformanceTPU cover increases abrasion resistance, eliminates additional weight issues caused by water pick up during use, and provides exceptional chemical resistance.
- Exceeds Standards
Hi-Vol TPU™ is manufactured to meet or exceed NFPA 1961 standard.
- Minimized Friction LossExtruded through-the-weave TPU construction and ultra- smooth liner minimize friction loss, improving water flow.
- Compact DesignImproved packability takes up less room in the hose bed, providing easier access when every second matters.
- Hi-Vis Safety ColorsGreen and orange colors available. Provides excellent efficiency and enhanced visibility on the fireground.
- Available in 4” – 6” Diameter