Turn Table Reels
Built tough, Puck Hose Carts are designed to transport hose for water or other liquids. Maximizing hose life and large enough to move high volumes of water, Puck Turn Table Reels are the epitome of proven performance.
The two-way, hydraulically powered reel is designed for a single operator to free up workers and decrease downtime. Laying and retrieving hose has never been easier or quicker, with a hydraulic hose rack on a slewing bearing swivel to offer 105 degrees of rotation. Puck’s patented Arch Guard and domed reel ends keep the hose from twisting, rolling, kinking, or falling off the cart. The A-frame chassis has an interchangeable hitch and the tandem axles sit on rugged tires for increased traction.
Puck Turn Table Reels also feature DOT LED light kits with battery breakaway for ease of transport to operational sites, as well as electric brakes and leaf spring suspension. The powerpack on the front of Puck Hose Carts contains the engine and hydraulic level controls, and the cage on the front of the A-frame features storage space. Puck Fire’s TTRs expand hose capacity to a whole new level.
A New Approach to Bringing Water to the Fire
Turn Table Reels Features
- Two-way mechanically powered roll
- Puck Arch Guard keeps hose on the reel
- Domed reel ends
- 11 RPM reel speed and 2.5 MPH ground speed
- 105-degree turn table rotation
- LED emergency and work lights
- Holds 2,500 feet of 7.25″ hose
- Manual and remote control operations
- 35 HP on-board engine
- Overall dimensions 12′ H x 22′ L x 8.5′ W
- Weighs 13,400 lbs empty and 30,000 lbs GVWR