For rental chiller installations and other HVAC hose-related operations, BullDog’s premium lay-flat Chiller Hose™ is tough enough to get the job done. This industrial hose is lightweight and flexible, made with thermoplastic polyurethane extruded through-the-weave to create an collapsible hose with exceptional abrasion and chemical resistance. The high-strength woven reinforcement offers the high strength and flexibility needed for rental chiller installations. The lay-flat design of the Chiller Hose means that long-term storage in coiled configuration will have minimal impact on hose life.
BullDog Hose has been in the lay-flat Chiller Hose business for more than 25 years and has been the trusted supplier to some of the largest rental chiller outfits in the country. BullDog Hose Company can customize assemblies to meet the needs of your operation.
Chiller Hose Features
- Designed for long life and maintenance-free service in even the harshest environments. Tough and durable with exceptional resistance to abrasion and cutting for use on a wide variety of ground conditions. Resistant to fuels, chemicals, UV, ozone, weathering, hydrolysis, and microbiological attack
- An HVAC hose with low-pressure loss for efficient pumping. Swells up to 10% above uncharged diameter at maximum operating pressure enabling more water to be pumped
- Features a unique through-the-weave one-piece construction comprising a circular woven high tenacity polyester reinforcement totally encapsulated in a tough elastomeric polyurethane cover and lining
- Long-term storage in coiled configurations will have minimal impact on Chiller Hose life
- Wide range of industrial hose couplings and hardware available for connecting the hose to additional segments, auxiliary hardware, or equipment