BullDog Hose has been in the lay-flat Chiller Hose™ business for more than 25 years, and we have a comprehensive product offering that will satisfy your requirements. BullDog premium lay-flat thermoplastic extruded through the weave Chiller Hose is lightweight and flexible. Chiller Hose is easy to manage, offers a long service life, and requires less storage space. The thermoplastic polyurethane provides exceptional abrasion and chemical resistance, and the high-strength woven reinforcement offers the high strength and flexibility needed for rental chiller installations. We have been the trusted supplier to some of the largest rental chiller outfits in the country, and with our experience, we can customize assemblies to meet your needs.
Chiller Hose Features
- Designed for long life and maintenance free service in even the harshest environments. Tough and durable with exceptional resistance to abrasion and cutting for use on a wide variety of ground conditions. Resistant to fuels, chemicals, UV, ozone, weathering, hydrolysis, and microbiological attack
- A low-pressure loss for efficient pumping. Swells up to 10% above uncharged diameter at maximum operating pressure enabling more water to be pumped
- Features a unique through-the-weave one-piece construction comprising a circular woven high tenacity polyester reinforcement totally encapsulated in a tough elastomeric polyurethane cover and lining
- Long-term storage in coiled configurations will have minimal impact on hose life
- Wide range of couplings and hardware available for connecting the hose to additional segments, auxiliary hardware, or equipment