Turn Table Reels
Puck Turn Table Reels take transferring and deploying hose to a whole new level. With unmatched design and usability, these manure application carts are the answer to all operations using lay flat hose. With full hydraulic control from the cab, you can enjoy the comfort of safety.
With 120 degrees of rotation on the TTR 20 and 140 degrees on the TTR30, you can not only fill the cart to the edges, but can also pick up the hose without damaging it.
The Puck Arch Guard design on the turn table reels keep the hose from going over the sides. The tapered domes prevent hose from rolling, twisting and cuffing while reeling hose.
Other features include: rear LED lights, steps built into the bumper and rear axle hydraulic steering.
With over 300 TTR 20’s built, we continue to innovate and make the turn table reels better for your operation.
Turn Table Reel Features
- Up to 120-degree (TTR-20) and 140-degree (TTR-30) turning capacity
- Two-way hydraulically powered roll
- Hydraulically articulated tongue winds hose side-to-side
- Hydraulic hose rack
- Puck Arch Guard keeps hose on the reel
- Slewing bearing swivel
- Interchangeable hitch
- Domed reel ends
- Two hydraulic motors
- Leaf spring suspension
- 425 or 710 tires
- Full control from inside truck or tractor cab; one person operation