BullDog Armour Guard® is a lay-flat, flexible water-discharge hose that brings impressive flow to any oil field. It combines the lightweight, compact features of a unique nitrile/PVC blend with enhanced durability and abrasion resistance as compared to a conventional rubber hose. Armour Guard features a heavy-duty, one-piece design with all-synthetic, extruded-through-the-weave materials. This allows the hose to expand under pressure, decreasing friction loss and increases water flow. The ozone-resistant synthetic rubber liner and cover totally encase and protect the high-performance inner nylon reinforcement from the effects of abrasion, chemicals, and heat. Armour Guard™ cleans easily and offers ease of maintenance. The standard color is black.
Armour Guard® Features
- Improved friction loss over a conventional jacketed hose
- High-pressure capability featuring 300 PSI working pressure
- Compact, lightweight and flexible. This hose is ideally suited for firefighting and other demanding industrial applications
- Required minimal storage space
- No drying or racking required
- Nitrile-rubber cover eliminates additional weight issues caused by water pick up during use and greatly increases abrasion resistance, providing a long service life
- Best in class adhesion provides enhanced hose performance and increased hose life.
- Exceptional heat resistance as exhibited in BS 6391 Hot Cube Test
- Peak performance in a variety of environments, with optimum operating temperatures ranging from -36ºF to 158ºF (-37º C to 70º C)
- Excellent flow characteristics
- Cover resists fuels, oils and a wide range of chemicals
- Available in 1 1/2” and 2 1/2” hand lines
- Armour Guard is manufactured to meet or exceed
NFPA 1961 standard.