Puck Booster Pumps are the most robust, durable liquid manure pump units on the market. We offer a variety of horsepower and pump combinations to meet the needs of your manure pumping operation. Our sales team is ready to talk to you about the best set up for you. With more gallons pumped per gallon of diesel fuel consumed, these high-flow pumps are also high-efficiency.
Warthogs and pump trailers share many features. Both are equipped with a full hydraulic bypass with a built-in pig shooter to make hookup, shutdown, and pigging the line fast and easy. All Puck manure booster pumps are direct-drive from engine to pump. This allows us to grab full torque while minimizing the footprint and eliminating drivelines.
Puck Warthog Booster Pumps are capable of harnessing power through a rear PTO on the engine to control the submersible pump. Combined with LightSpeed controls, the submerged pump can be operated and controlled as if it were one unit, feeding to the field. LightSpeed, which comes equipped on all Puck pumps, gives the operator the ability to remotely run several pump units at once. LightSpeed also has built-in pump diagnostics that can monitor apparatus engines, relay the status and positions of gates, and more.
Booster Pump Features
- Electric over hydraulic downriggers and gates (MK2)
- Quick set changes: pig the line from the bypass
- High-flow, high-efficiency pumps
- Finish with full bypass operations from LightSpeed
- More gallons pumped per gallon of diesel fuel consumed
- Increased safety, decreased time on tractors/pump units
- 3,500-4,500+ gallons per minute pump capacities
- Compact design
- LightSpeed ready
- Operates the Lagoon Feeder lagoon pump
- Flow meter standard
- Allows for extra distance
- Electric over hydraulic downriggers and gates
- Works as a Booster Pump
- Lighting package (MK2)