Aqua Guard™ is a premium, flexible, lay-flat, Mil-Spec, large-diameter hose designed for the transfer of potable water to remote locations, new developments, or any temporary lines that need drinkable water. Aqua Guard is NSF61-certified and features a unique through-the-weave one-piece construction comprising a circular woven high-tenacity polyester reinforcement totally encapsulated in a tough elastomeric polyurethane cover and lining—designed for long life and maintenance-free service in even the harshest environments. High flexibility and kink resistance allows natural ground contours to be followed without putting stress on the pipeline and eliminates expensive path cutting work. Aqua Guard is available in blue and tan.
Aqua Guard™ Features
- American MadeAqua Guard™ is the only American made certified potable water hose.
- Long Service LifeDesigned for long life and maintenance free service in even the harshest environments. Tough and durable with exceptional resistance to abrasion and cutting for use on a wide variety of ground conditions. No corrosion or scaling. Resistant to fuels, chemicals, UV, ozone, weathering, hydrolysis, and microbiological attack
- Durable ConstructionFeatures a unique through-the-weave one-piece construction comprising a circular woven high tenacity polyester reinforcement totally encapsulated in a tough elastomeric polyurethane cover and lining.
- Easy to Store and TransportLong-term storage in coiled configurations will have minimal impact on hose life.
- Additional HardwareA wide range of couplings, manifolds, and hardware available for connecting the hose to additional segments, fluid supplies, or auxiliary hardware.
- Low Operating CostsA low-pressure loss for efficient pumping. Swells up to 10% above uncharged diameter at maximum operating pressure enabling more water to be pumped.
- Fast Deployment and RetrievalLong continuous lengths can be quickly deployed and retrieved using a wide variety of systems including light duty trailers, flaking boxes, and power-driven reels. High flexibility and kink resistance allows natural ground contours to be followed without putting stress on the pipeline and eliminates expensive path cutting work. Fewer and faster connections mean reduced labor and equipment costs.