WAT-Hog is a premium flexible lay-flat, large-diameter hose designed to transfer fuel and wastewater, along with severe, treated and reclaimed water. WAT-Hog features a unique through-the-weave, one-piece construction comprising a circular woven high-tenacity polyester reinforcement that is totally encapsulated in a tough cover and lining. The lining for this fuel-and-water-delivery hose consists of durable elastomeric polyurethane.
WAT-Hog is made for long-term, maintenance-free service in even the harshest environments. With high flexibility and kink resistance, this fuel-and water-delivery line can follow natural ground contours without putting stress on the pipeline. Its durable agility also allows you to transfer water without expensive path cutting work.
- Long Service Life:Designed for long life and maintenance free service in even the harshest environments. Tough and durable with exceptional resistance to abrasion and cutting for use on a wide variety of ground conditions. No corrosion or scaling. Resistant to fuels, chemicals, UV, ozone, weathering, hydrolysis, and microbiological attack
- Low Operating Costs: A low-pressure loss for efficient pumping. Swells up to 10% above uncharged diameter at maximum operating pressure enabling more water to be pumped
- Durable Construction: Features a unique through-the-weave one-piece construction comprising a circular woven high tenacity polyester reinforcement totally encapsulated in a tough elastomeric polyurethane cover and lining
- Fast Deployment and Retrieval: Long continuous lengths can be quickly deployed and retrieved using a wide variety of systems including light duty trailers, flaking boxes, and power-driven reels. High flexibility and kink resistance allows natural ground contours to be followed without putting stress on the pipeline and eliminates expensive path cutting work. Fewer joints and faster connections mean reduced labor and equipment costs
- Easy to Store and Transport: Long-term storage in coiled configurations will have minimal impact on hose life
- Static Discharge Wires: Available with bonding wires, conforming to MIL-PRF-370 Type C, are fitted to allow couplings to be electrically bonded when transferring fuels
- Additional Hardware: A wide range of couplings, manifolds, and hardware available for connecting the hose to additional segments, fluid supplies, or auxiliary hardware