The Puck Lagoon Feeder is an essential piece of equipment for any large lagoon manure application. Built to work for all of our customers—both large and small—there is no size of lagoon that cannot be pumped with this unit. Our sales team can help determine which pump is needed on the Lagoon Feeder for your operation. Equipped with a 55 foot long pump, this slurry pumping equipment is designed to pump more gallows per gallon of diesel consumed. The Lagoon Feeder has several header pump options and can be run simultaneously when hooked up to any Puck lead pump.
The heavy-duty chassis is centered around the 10 inch delivery pipe for increased flows, and also has dualed road tires to make travel easy. Fitted with LightSpeed, the Puck Lagoon Feeder delivers more flow and better fuel efficiency throughout the entire pump-out of large lagoons.
Lagoon Feeder Features
- Force feed your main pump
- High flows throughout the entire lagoon-pumping process
- Accommodates all flow levels
- Easy operation and control through LightSpeed
- Cornell pump offers high flow with high efficiency
- Hydrostat system transfers horsepower to feeder pump, saving energy