Ultima™ is a durable, double-jacketed hose constructed with staple-polyester, both warp and filler, and lined with a high-tech EPDM tube. Its design guarantees minimum weight with maximum durability and packability with minimal friction loss. This agility makes it useful for versatile firefighting techniques in a variety of environments, and its durability enables long-lasting use with minimal maintenance required.
The standard color for Ultima Hose is white. Other colors available with our innovative Armour Jacket abrasion-resistant coatings are red, yellow, orange, black, blue, green and tan. From its adaptable uses on the scene to the range of customizable coating colors, this attack fire hose adapts to your department’s needs at every stage.
- Low Maintenance Easy to clean and maintain.
- Superior Abrasion PerformanceHigh abrasion resistance when treated with Armour Jacket coating.
- Extreme DurabilityOzone-resistant for extreme durability. Temperature range -40º F to +112º F (-40º C to 44º C).
- ULC Available on 1-1/2″, 1-3/4″, 2-1/2″.
- Exceeds Standards Ultima is manufactured to meet or exceed NFPA 1961 standard and UL-19 standard.