Firepower II™ is a highly durable double-jacketed hose made from a high-tech, nylon–polyester outer jacket. Its toughness and flow rate in harsh environments make it an invaluable firefighting tool. This product has excellent packing capabilities for a double-jacket hose and improves hose-handling applications with an easy-to-grip material.
Also featuring a high-performance, nitrile-rubber-through-the-weave inner liner that offers superior burst pressure, Firepower II delivers optimum kink resistance while providing greater flexibility and superior water flow with low friction loss. Firepower II combines high abrasion resistance with low overall weight and low drag resistance. Designed with unrivaled UV and ozone protection, Firepower II will bring you years of reliable service and is available in five NFPA colors.
Firepower II™ Features
- Unrivaled Kink ResistancePasses 34”, 24”, and 18” doorway kink test. Loops to 11” before kink, ensuring no line failure or loss of flow.
- Six Times More Heat ResistanceNitrile/PVC lining provides six times more heat resistance than conventional hoses, when subjected to BS6391 resistance test. Temperature range -36ºF to +158ºF.
- Water-Resistant JacketFirepower II’s innovative, uniquely-woven jacket minimizes water absorption and drying time, compared to traditional hoses. This reduces the weight of a hose line in use, making it easier to transport and battle flames from any angle.
- Unmatched PerformanceFor CAFS operations.
- Superior Abrasion Performance
- Exceeds StandardsFirepower II™ is manufactured to meet or exceed the NFPA 1961 standard.
- ULC Listed