U.S. Coupling – The “Go To” Supplier for Large Diameter Industrial Fire Hardware
Founded nearly 20 years ago, U.S. Coupling specializes in computerized numerical control (CNC) machinery and customized fittings (from couplings to wyes, flanges, and manifolds). This precision hardware is for multiple vocational markets including municipal and industrial firefighting, umbilical slurry spreading, and industrial water transfer. These industries demand rugged high-performance in the most extreme conditions.
What is U.S. Coupling?
Based in a dedicated 50,000 sq. ft. plant in Dothan, Alabama, U.S. Coupling has the facilities, equipment, and personnel to engineer and manufacture to your exact requirements. All laser cutting, machining, anodizing, fabrication, and assembly are done in-house by skilled craftspeople. They are committed to product excellence and the mission critical applications for customers around the world.
With expertise around building full bore diameters (including up to 12-inches) to reduce friction loss, U.S. Coupling has become the “go to” manufacturer when large diameter firefighting fittings and accessories are needed on a global basis. In doing so, extreme care is exercised with supply chain partners to be certain that the best metal alloy sources are incorporated for top-quality and timely delivery.
Our recent jobs
For projects located in Texas; India; Saudi Arabia; Egypt; Turkey; The Netherlands; and many more, U.S. Coupling has engineered and crafted numerous pieces of industrial firefighting hardware to meet the unique needs for each client. A few examples of the most recent jobs include the following:
- 10-inch fire hydrant horizontal manifolds. Each manifold had OS&Y gate valves and Storz outlets: one (1) 8-inch outlet and two (2) 6-inch outlets per manifold.
- Specially designed and manufactured 12” Storz high pressure couplings utilized on 12-inch hose with a burst pressure of 767 PSI (52.9 bar).
- Engineered and produced multiple gated wyes with one (1) 6-inch Storz inlet X two (2) 6-inch Storz outlets utilizing butterfly valves.
- Produced and delivered 12-inch aluminum butterfly valves with Victaulic groove X Storz jumbo wyes one (1) 12-inch X two (2) 6-inch.
- Multiple pieces of 12-inch ANSI flanges X Storz with 12-inch Storz caps.
The above is just a short list of some recent custom orders, but U.S. Coupling has been tailoring products to meet customers’ unique and mission-critical demands for nearly two decades, including smaller diameter couplings. Being the market leader in the niche markets has given U.S. Coupling a broad experience within those markets to facilitate the concept, design, and manufacture of many products related to the handling of large diameter hose for fluid transfer.
If you require fittings and accessories for your vocation, U.S. Coupling will be pleased to evaluate and meet your requests including for your specific need.