Puck’s Ag Equipment: The Complete Package For Dragline Operations
For over 40 years, Puck has been at the forefront of developing innovative liquid transfer equipment. We have revolutionized liquid manure application for dragline systems with a complete lineup of highly efficient and dependable products. From state-of-the-art pump units and slurry applicators to hose carts and remote pump control systems, it’s everything your dragline operations need to succeed. What exactly does Puck offer?
Our dragline operations products
One of the first dragline products developed by Puck was a hose cart. Today, we have a wide selection of different hose carts, turn-table reels, and hose movers that help set the stage for the most critical piece of a dragline operation–the hose.
- HC Series: These single axle carts offer the most capacity for their size. They feature two-way hydraulically powered rolling, Puck’s arch guard, and hydraulic axle articulation for a smooth and even roll out on the reel. Puck currently has three different hose cart models: HC8, HC11, and HC16—all with varying hose capacities designed to maximize your efficiencies in the field.
- Turn Table Reels: Designed to carry a much larger amount of hose than the hose carts, the Turn-Table Reels (TTR) combine high capacity with high maneuverability for time-saving effectiveness. Currently, the Puck TTR lineup consists of TTR-15, TTR-20, and TTR-30. Key features for these pieces of equipment are radial flotation tires, air, and/or hydraulic brake options, single or two-speed motor options, and a pivoting hose rack. The TTR-30 boasts the highest hose capacity of 2 3/4 miles of 8-inch hose or 1 1/2 mile of 10-inch hose.
- Hose Mover: Saving operators time adjusting hose in the field is Puck’s hose mover. This piece of equipment is specially designed to help navigate through rough terrain and increase efficiency, extending a 40-acre set into a 240-acre set without shutting down.
Puck built its reputation through quality manure pump units and high-performing manure dragline equipment. Designed based on firsthand experience in the field, our slurry pumps provide world-class performance for every job. The power of Puck manure pumping equipment will quickly improve the efficiency of dragline manure application operations.
- Booster Pumps: Puck Booster Pumps are the most robust, durable manure pump units on the market. We offer a variety of horsepower and pump combinations to meet the needs of your manure pumping operation. All Puck equipment is built with our proven expertise and designed for optimal performance. Combined with our LightSpeed pump control system, our manure pump units pack a powerful punch that improves your liquid transfer efficiency on the job and streamlines your manure application operation. Puck customer Ryan Beebee remarked, “Running LightSpeed and boosters with auto-throttle leaves me speechless. There are so many great things about it. It makes us incredibly faster firing up on new sets. We are at full speed within a few minutes, rather than 20 minutes of hot laps on our quads, checking all the pumps. It’s efficiency and safety at your fingertips.”
- Lead Pumps: Easily empty your liquid storage with the versatile power of our manure lead pump units. Built with various attachments for all of your pumping needs, our lead pumps bring a higher level of performance for pumping liquid of all types. There are a number of different lead pumps to fit your operational needs, including the Boom Truck, Honey Badger, Wart Hog, Force Feed Trailers, Self Prime Trailers, and the Lagoon Feeder.
Easily empty your liquid storage with the versatile power of our manure lead pump units. Built with various attachments for all of your pumping needs, our lead pumps bring a higher level of performance for pumping liquid of all types. There are a number of different lead pumps to fit your operational needs, including the Boom Truck, Honey Badger, Wart Hog, Force Feed Trailers, Self Prime Trailers, and the Lagoon Feeder.
At Puck, we know effective manure agitation is the key to regaining lagoon capacity and ensuring a consistent field application of nutrients. This is why we’ve used our decades of industry experience to manufacture the best agitation solutions on the market. We haven’t looked back since building the world’s first agitation boat, using our expertise and firsthand knowledge to push our products and technology further.
Not only do we have a line of agitation boats, but we also have some of the most innovative agitation trailers on the market: Agi-Boom and Long Reach Agi. Agi-Boom is perfect for finishing any pit, with the ability to service pits up to 13-feet deep. The Extend-A-boom’s unique telescopic boom lets operators get into difficult-to-reach places and tight spaces. These versatile pumps can also be used to force feed other pumps, transfer liquid or fill wagons and tankers.
Our world-class agitation boats, agitation trailers, and mass mix systems are all designed to make your operation more efficient. This agitation equipment helps you save money and allows you to empty the whole pit.
Puck drag hose applicators add proper nutrient placement and efficiency to any manure injection operation. We offer toolbars and row-units with a variety of options. Our dragline manure injection systems are designed for increased flow and decreased ground speed, allowing you to achieve a more thorough application without sacrificing time. Continuous innovations, performance-proven strength, and easy-to-transport configurations translate to manure application equipment designs that will help your operation succeed. Puck’s line of applicators includes the Pull-Type Toolbar, 3PT Toolbar, 4WD Toolbar, and a 4WD Swingarm.
LightSpeed™ Pump Control
To support the system of pumps and equipment, Puck also engineers the hardware and software that ensures your equipment functions within your defined parameters. This technology is called LightSpeed. It is the only control system on the market that offers complete site mapping, in-depth pump diagnostics, and insight, allowing you to have remote monitoring and control of your pumps in real-time. This technology comes standard on all Puck pumps, so all your pumps will be protected and monitored by the watchful eyes of this powerful platform. Regulate pressures and add another layer of safety without adding more people through LightSpeed’s advanced pump protection technology.
Customer & Technical Support
Puck doesn’t just manufacture the best equipment on the market; we share decades of industry knowledge and expertise with our customers through specialized classes and customer technical support!
Customers can learn more about Puck equipment and dragline operations through Pump School. This course is beneficial for new members of a pumping crew and experienced pumpers as a refresher and networking with other pumpers from the US and Canada.
Puck offers top-tier customer support, where we can help you with all your parts, repair, maintenance, and equipment question needs. Customers can always call our Service Support line at 712.655.9250.
By utilizing Puck’s manure application equipment in dragline operations, operators can completely change how work gets done.