PT 5770 Fall Special
Limited to this Fall only, the PT 5770 MK2 will have special pricing. Financing is available. Contact a sales team member to discuss the features of the PT 5770 and the Fall Special pricing.
PT 5770 MK2 Features
- Pump up to 4,000 GPM of liquid manure with the 577 hp C13B engine paired with a Cornell 6819MPC pump.
- The compact new trailer chassis has an overall size of 9′ 6″ x 21′ 6″ x 8′ 6″ making it narrower and shorter than the previous chassis.
- The engine enclosure features service doors that open vertically to allow easy access to the engine.
- The PT 5770 rides on a single axle trailer chassis with 3 built-in fuel tanks holding a total of 375 gallons of fuel for maximum run time.
- Equipped with electric/hydraulic control of the gate valves, downriggers and jack stand, allowing you to operate these functions without needing the engine running.