Force Feed Trailers Pump Units
Pump out your liquid storage with the versatile power of the Puck Force Feed unit. Built solid with hydrostat controls and a variety of attachments for all of your pumping needs, our Force Feed lead pump brings a higher level of performance for pumping all types of liquids. Equipped with LightSpeed IQ and compatible with LightSpeed Pro systems, all units are designed to give you full control and run with maximum efficiency.
- Knuckle boom design that fits in all sizes of liquid storage
- Remote control boom simplifies setting the boom, even in small spaces
- LightSpeed Pro and LightSpeed IQ allow for faster and enhanced pump control
- Control the pump from your device anywhere, with the comfort of LightSpeed IQ safety features
- Set parameters for added monitoring and automatic responses with auto-throttle
- Monitor flow and pressures remotely with LightSpeed Pro
- Utility vehicle ramps
- Feeder pumps: 8NNWH, Doda Super 200
LightSpeed Control Systems
Share your experience
Adaptable DesignThe remote-controlled hydraulic boom of Puck’s Force Feed Trailer allows it to service any size of liquid storage, up to 13 feet deep. Three knuckle points mean easy setup and increased maneuverability, delivering performance no matter the scale of your operation.
Peace of Mind on the JobLightSpeed IQ is always watching the pump, even without the assistance of LightSpeed Pro. Set flow, pressures and automatic responses with Auto-throttle to ensure maximum efficiency and ideal flow rates. This technology continually adjusts the feeder and primary pumps for peak performance and gives you the comfort of top-notch safety features.
Instant Pump ControlAccessible from any device, LightSpeed Pro gives you the ability to fully start up your pumps remotely, engage the feeder pump, target a specific flow rate, set pressure parameters and more. Now built with an even faster pump response and additional software features, LightSpeed Pro is an invaluable tool for your operation.
Energy EfficiencyThe Force Feed Trailer continues to bring value to you each year, with more gallons pumped per gallon of diesel fuel consumed. This lowers the cost of your operation and ensures you’re operating at top efficiency. The hydrostatic system transmits more horsepower to the feeder pump to bring you even more fuel savings.
|FF4570||C9.3b (456hp)||C9.3b (456hp)|