Inline Rippers Row Units
John Deere Inline Rippers are powerful application tools that deliver nutrients right to the root zone. These row units are ideal for injecting a large volume into the ground with minimal disturbance. The Inline Rippers also play a huge role in helping lift the compaction from silage ground or heavily compacted soils. With an 18-inch target injection, these units bring valuable services and impressive performance to your operation, breaking soiling compaction and injecting nutrients deep in the ground to build the root zone.
- Rates less than 7,000 gallons per acre
- Minimal horsepower requirements
- 2”–6” injection
- 22” Coulter with 14 notched waves, 1/4” thick
- Rated C spring of 12,000 lbs.
- Heavy-duty triple seal trunnion bearing with 2” shaft
- 3” ID manure pipe and defuser
- Adaptable to different bar sizes and drag hose systems
Share your experience