4WD Swingarm 4WD Systems
Puck’s 4-Wheel Drive mounted Swingarm is the easiest and most efficient way to run an applicator. Fits right on the tractor, the 4WD Swingarm allows you to turn around quickly and precisely, navigating rough terrain and difficult field conditions to deliver nutrients to the ground. These accurate turns eliminate the need for backing up, and your hose stays flat and level during all turnarounds.
- Equipped with 8” flow meter
- Slewing bearing swivel results in minimal maintenance on swingarm
- Hydraulic shut-off gates
- Pig launcher for easy cleanout
- Can be fitted to almost any tractor
- Operates independently from toolbar for easy tool change
- Easily hooks up to multiple applicator bars
- Less stress on toolbar and tractor during turn-arounds
- No need to rewire flow meter when changing tools
- Turn around without backing up
- Swinger sits directly above axle to provide much easier operation
Share your experience
Easy Field ManeuveringPivoting on the same axle makes the applicator easy to operate and streamlines your time in the field. The 4WD Swingarm allows you to turn around quickly and without backing up, while also giving you the ability to work in harsh terrain and conditions.
More StablePuck designed the 4WD Swingarm to operate independently of the toolbar, providing stability throughout the applicator. This makes for less stress on the toolbar and tractor during turnarounds, preserving your equipment and helping the job run smoothly.
Works with Other EquipmentThe 4WD Swingarm can be adapted easily to any operation. It works with many toolbar types and widths, and there’s no need to re-wire your meter when changing out tillage tools.
|4WD Swingarm Models|