We don’t just build the best pumps — we create the hardware and software that helps them keep that status. LightSpeed IQ is the only control system on the market that offers in-depth pump diagnostics and insight, allowing you to have remote monitoring and control of your pumps in real-time. This technology comes standard on all Puck pumps, so even without opting into LightSpeed Pro, your pumps will be protected and monitored by the watchful eyes of LightSpeed IQ. Regulate pressures and add another layer of safety without adding more people, through LightSpeed IQ’s advanced pump protection technology.
Standard features that don’t require an internet connection and operate locally to the machine.
Set your operating parameters on the easy-to-use, touch-screen interface and let it flow — the unit will automatically perform for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
Auto-Throttle allows the unit to regulate pressure, with preset inlet and outlet pressures helping maintain safe operating levels. The protects your pump from cavitation and maximizes flow rates. Your pump will automatically throttle up and down based on inlet and outlet variables that are user-defined.
Automated Response to Line Breaks
LightSpeed IQ is prepared for the unexpected. When pressures rise or fall outside of the presets due to a line break or other issues, LightSpeed IQ automatically throttles the engine down and can close a gate to contain liquid.
Programmed Feeder Pump Protection
The software automatically adjusts feeder pump speed to maintain constant pressure to the primary pump. This results in a smoother operation and a safer, more efficient pumping job. Whether it’s an electric or hydraulic feeder pump, IQ has you covered.
No other program matches LightSpeed IQ’s in-depth pump diagnostics and insight. You’re able to check in on the status of each fuse, relay, and sensor, along with the power being used by each output. This detailed information allows you to spot and address issues as they occur, and makes it easier to service your pump.
LightSpeed IQ records the hours from when the engine oil, air filter, hydraulic filter pump gearbox, and other parts were last changed, allowing you to keep tabs on when service is needed. Plus, engine warnings are displayed on all screen and logged, so you have a detailed pump history right at your fingertips.
- Standard on all Puck Pump Units
- Touch-screen interface is intuitive and easy to use
- Offers advanced diagnostics and pump information
- Automatically responds to line breaks
- Works without internet or LightSpeed Pro
- Displays engine alerts on all screens and keeps a record of warnings
- Adds safety and improves pump performance
- All serial numbers, panel information and modem numbers available on-screen
Control Panel Features
- Auto-Throttle: Inlet and outlet pressure monitoring
- Full Engine Control: Start/stop, idle, throttle
- Hydraulic Control: Gate valves, or other hydraulic functions
- Flow, pressure, level and temperature measurement
- Maintenance Records
- Engine Hours
- Fuel Level & Consumption
- Hydraulic Oil Level
- Hydraulic Oil & Engine Temperatures
- Engine Oil Pressure
- Engine & Machine Warnings
- Working Lights
- Additional Inputs